Designed by our experts and tested in the harshest environment the Tilt bucket is the ultimate attachment for shaping and finishing work.
All our tilt buckets are twin cylinder making them strong, firm and powerful. The cylinders are single acting displacement type. This means there are fewer seals and moving parts. The ram spears are Induction hardened so they can withstand impact and wear with damage. The tilt buckets only require a total of 2 hydraulic hoses.
The shape of these buckets is brilliant for drain cleaning. The large hydraulic cylinders will allow you to tilt the bucket to 45 degree’s each way and when you remove it from the machine it will sit on the floor of the bucket without falling over on its back making it easier to connect with your hitch and preventing it from filling with water while not in use.
Advantages of a Maxi-Tilt Bucket
- Twin Cylinder for greater strength and Power
- Wear strips come as standard for longer life
- 45 degrees of tilt each way
- Bisalloy cutting edge and side cutters
- Unique Chassis system for remarkable strength
- Induction Hardened ram spears
- Smart design with a forward centre of balance
- Simple robust design with fewer moving parts
- Only two hoses to worry about
- No extra bits required as they come with Pins and hoses fitted
- Single rib for strength
- No clogging of sticky soil
- Clean top of bucket so soil can fall out
- Brilliant break out force
- Big tough 24 month warrantee
|Excavator size in tonnes||Bucket weight in kg||Bucket width in mm||Depth of bucket in mm||Bucket opening in mm|