Mainline Track is proud to supply New Zealand with a comprehensive range of OEM quality final drives made by Eaton and Tokor, available for a wide range of excavators up to 40 tonne.
Quick Quote Product Selector
Choose a Brand
Choose a Model
The design of these excavator final drive motors helps to reduce power loss, ensures smooth starting and stopping, and improves the overall mechanical efficiency of the application.
Speed of supply is coupled with peace of mind in our industry-leading 2000hr or 18-month product warranty (some conditions apply).
18 Months or 2000 Hours
12 Months or 1800 Hours
- Integrated gearbox with 2-speed Axial Piston Motor.
- Rated pressure up to 365 bar
- Displacement: 16cc ~ 274cc
- Suitable for 1.5 ton ~ 50-ton mobile applications
- Integrated Relief and Counterbalance valves
- Integrated fail-safe mechanical Parking Brake
- Higher mechanical and volumetric efficiency help reduce power loss
- Improved design for higher start up torque and overall efficiency
- Optimum design ensures smooth start/accelerate and decelerate/stop
- Compact design with high power density
- Auto-shift from high-speed low torque to low-speed high torque at high travelling resistance
- Compatible fit for most popular installation requirements in the market
- Mini Excavators
- Crawler cranes
- Aerial working platforms
- Rotary drilling rigs
- Horizontal directional drilling rigs
- Crushers & Screeners
- Compact track loaders
Mainline Track can provide final drives for machinery from a wide array of manufacturers including – Airmann, Atlas, Bobcat, Case, CAT, Daewoo, Doosan, Fermec, Fiat Hitachi, Hanix, Hinowa, Hitachi, Hyundai, IHI, JCB, Kato, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota, Libra, Luigong, Massey Ferguson, Messersi, Neuson, New Holland, Nissan, Pel Job, Samsung, Schaeff, Sumitomo, Sunward, Takeuchi, Terex, Timberwolf, Volvo, Yanmar and Yuchai.